With 100% reversible, 100% of the tablets are held in reserve for inspection with inspection capacity about 7-8 lakh tablets per shift depending upon tablet size.
Salient Features :-
- Compact Design
- No change part required.
- High-speed visual inspection with high output.
- Both coated and uncoated tablets & caplets of all sizes can be inspected.
- Imported endless nylon belt.
- Magnifying lens provide for better viewing
- Complete tablet surface is inspected on both faces.
- Angular guieds provided on the edge of the Conveyor make tablets to rotate to inspect the tablet edge.
- Perforated vibratory plate for dust extraction provide.
- Hopper & fluorescent inspection light are provide with height adjustment.
- Comply with GMP standard.
Tablet / caplet to be inspected are fed in hopper. Tablet gets placed automatically on the nylon conveyor through vibrator. The tablet move along the other face of the tablet is inspected during. its motion on the conveyor. Optional Dust extractor provides collects the dust. Rejection tablet trays are filled to collect rejected and 100% perfect tablets fall into the collection drum. Quality of the equipment, constant innovation and improvement with a focus on service are Riddhi major assets.